Friday, February 04, 2005

Tuliro

As of today, I have applied for at least half a dozen jobs already.
Some online, some through friends' referrals (God bless their souls), some through the mass-saturated (ugh) classified ads.
I have also turned down four job offers already (and in the process have either majorly ticked off or disappointed important people who would have been my future employers).

And these were not just run-of-the-mill jobs, mind you.
Some required a brain-and-a-half to just be considered. These would've been great opportunities,
if it weren't for my total lack of interest.

It's not that I don't want to start working again, it's just that I can't seem to find a job I'd be amenable to staying with for the next couple of years or so. I am lost yet again.

I figured I could become a freelance gardener and just mow different lawns everyday. That would definitely lower if not totally extinguish my impending hi-blood in the near future. I'd probably live longer with a job like that, although I wouldn't be able to afford stuff like my favorite Ice Monster shit and the occasional kimchi goodies splurge.

I am so not focused right now. in fact, the only time I am forced to be focused is when I am memorizing the steps in my dance class! (heaven forbid I should be outdone by those other headless gym rats when i studied ballet for four and a half years!).

Anyway, this leads me to what my next entry wil be all about. My very revered gym.

No comments: