Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Just a Letter

Hello, you old soul.
I know you are out there, not waiting for me.
You're probably living your life to the fullest, which is great because that means you are happy wherever you are.
I'd like to say I wish I could meet you someday, but not just right now.
I know I still have a lot of things to do, tasks left unfinished, goals unattained, whims yet to be fancied. And all this I need to do without you.
I may also have a lot of growing up to do.
I know you wouldn't want me t be immature (all the time)
And I wouldn't want to make life too hard for you when we finally get together.

I have been hurt and in turn, have also caused a lot of pain.
I have been lonely and have also been longed for.
I have experienced a gamut of all these diversified emotions in all its wayward levels.
I have been hardened by reality and softened by being loved.
I only wish you can be as lucky as I have been to have experienced all things in black, grey and white.

I have had sorrows, but no regrets
I have had elation, but no nirvana
I have had focus, but no true commitent
I have been loved, but not by you.

No comments: