Friday, January 14, 2005

Fate/Faith steps in

Just when you think your going bonkers..

I think I was going to be quite jaded for a while (again), not just because of love, but because of a lack for opportunity at a decently legal job, a confusion on what career i really wanna pursue (to write or not to write...), where i wanna pursue/explore it ("Oh say can you see......") and when I really should embark on a "serious/adult-type of work"

But then again, i always believed these things would come to me in some sort of epiphany (ha-ha), or from some rude awakening (left in the dust again...). Or maybe I'll just start to get hungry and miss making as much money as i used to.

I really don't know where this blog is going, but I won't be able to finish it today. Maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Ah, loose ends.

No comments: