Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Travelling with Time

Christmas has past and now everybody is getting ready for 2006.
I am psyched, but at the same time, I am also feeling a little bit sad.

2005 turned out to be much better than I ever expected and even though i wasn't really expecting that much (I actually thought it would be very uneventfully safe year). I met and discovered a couple of nice folks, some i had known even before, but never really got around to really getting close to. I also have come to terms with my incessant (yet prevalent) need to not not be alone.

I've settled in a job which i've discovered can be just as great or just as menial as I make it out to be. I like what I get paid to do and I think it is an amazing thing that i havent been found out to be the writing hack that i really am. (lucky bastard).

And since there's so much to be thankful for in 2005, i've decided to come up with resolutions for 2006. Although they're all swimming like soggy alphabet noodles in my head right now(my mind is like a small bowl of hot and creamy mushroom soup). I am plotting forward. because at least in theory, I am getting somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »